Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wishlist! #2

I think it's been a long time since the last time that I did a wishlist post! I guess it's because there's nothing really that I wanted during that time ( HAHA who am I kidding, there's ALWAYS that I want.. -____- ) but these items are what I have been itching to get my hands on so let's get started! =) 


Benefit's How To Look The Best At Everything Flawless Complexion Makeup Kit

Ever since this item starting popping up in other beauty blogs and Youtube videos I knew that I wanted to get my hands on it. It's definitely a great value at $36 CAD because there's four different products to try out and they are pretty decent size, and it's better then wasting your money to try out the full products. 



Essie Mint Candy Apple 

I have been wanting to get my little hands on this one particular color for a really long time and it's really weird because there are places here in Canada that sells Essie but not the full color range like they do in the US which I am a little bit disappointed =( anyways I hear others say that this is could possibly be another dupe for the infamous Tiffany blue but I have to see it for myself to believe it. 





Cute Jewelry

I have been into buying cute accessories which is weird because I was never really into jewelry until now. Of course I wouldn't go and buy pieces with skulls and spikes on them because I'm way too girly for that.. so I definitely go for the more dainty jewelry pieces that I could wear with anything and during the day and night =) I want all of pieces that I have above!! And I will say that it's from Forever21, even better right? 


High-Low Dresses

I only own one in my wardrobe but I definitely want more of them!! When I'm wearing this type of dress I don't feel like I'm showing too much just my legs ;) and it also makes me feel a little bit taller ( where are my short girls at? =] ) You can also wear a maxi dress to make yourself look taller too! I own two of them and I want more!! HAHA

Well I hope that you guys enjoyed my wishlist and I want to know what are some items that you have been craving more lately =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment