Thursday, September 13, 2012

Haul ft. Revlon, Steve Madden & More!

Well well, it's been a while since I last updated my blog isn't it? I guess it's due to the busy work life that has been consuming me but that's life right? =) Anyways I thought that I would come back with a haul! If you have been a long time reader of my blog then you would know that I love doing haul posts before, but now I want to do it once in a while because it actually adds up and I can't finish all the products that I keep hoarding like seriously -____- HAHA! Well, let's get on to the haul! 


Items! 
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Cherish, Smitten & Honey 
- Loreal Infallible Gel Liner in Blackest Black 
- Essie nail polish in Pilates Hottie 
- MAC blush in Supercontinential 


My very first pair of Steve Madden shoes!! =) 


****

****

Aren't they gorgeous?! =D 
The name of these babies is " Traisie " if you guys were wondering, and I was looking at the Steve Madden website and it's on sale so if you wanted to grab yourself a pair head on to their website! 

TIDBITS!

- I definitely looked like a crazy women when I was stalking my local drugstore for them Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain because I really want to get my hands on them and plus my sister was interested in them too ( she's not the really girly type of girl as compared to me LOL ) 

And it really makes me mad how when a product is released in the US, other countries have to wait a couple months before they can get their hands on it! I mean why can't it just be released at the same time!? D< 

- First impressions of the lip stain is that I like them! =D They definitely do last for a while on the lips and leaves a nice stain that lasts till the very end of the day. I will be doing a review & comparisons very soon! But I do recommend you guys to go grab them when you see them! 

- I haven't bought MAC products in a while so I thought I would go check out to see if they had anything new and of course the item that I pick up is a blush! Supercontinential is a gorgeous darker peachy coral shade then most and I knew that I had to have it in my collection. 

- Like I need another pair of heels right? But I seriously love this one because it's just so simple yet elegant at the same time! Can't wait to wear these babies out! =) 

Well that's all that I have for right now, but do expect a lot of product reviews soon! Including one from the picture below, if you can figure out from the picture what product I'm reviewing then I will applaud you =D 


No comments:

Post a Comment