Sunday, November 18, 2012

Skincare & Mascara Craze!

Hello hello! I wonder if you guys are sick of my hauls yet? Hehe well this is the second to last one so please bare with me =) Without further a do, let's get into the post! =) 




Full view 


Side view 




TIDBITS! 

- For a very long time I was contemplating whether to splurge on a high end mascara again because the first one I bought ( It was a Dior one but I can't remember which one ) I wasn't really impressed. But I was hearing great things about this one particular mascara which was Lancome Definicils mascara and it sparked a light bulb in my head when I heard it works well on asian eyelashes =) 

- I believe I was on a mascara buying mood because I asked the sales associate which mascara is great for asian eyelashes and she recommended the Hypnose Star mascara and she had it on her eyelashes at the time and it looked pretty good ( if you were wondering she was asian haha ) so I decided to go with it as well. First Impressions: I'm not really liking it, I think the formula may be a little bit too wet because with my lashes curled and then applied the mascara, right after my lashes shoots down. I'm not sure if I should let the mascara dry out a little bit and then use it or just return it.. 

- I guess I was in a skincare buying mood as well and I was always interested in trying out Biotherm and it was the perfect opportunity because it was on gift with purchase! I was kinda looking for a new cleanser to try out so the sales associate recommended the Hydra-Mineral Cleanser Toning Mousse, she said that it was really nice and gentle on the skin and you would only need to use a little bit of the product so it'll last me a couple months. I was also looking for a new makeup remover and I remember I tried out the Biocils Lash Optimizer and I really liked it and what I also liked about this product is that not only does it remove waterproof makeup but it also helps with lash growth Double Bonus!! 

- I thought it was really nice of the sales associate to include so goodies in there and she threw in a body milk which is a lotion and it looks like a full size product but it actually isn't but still it was really generous of her to throw that in there =) It has a nice citrus scent and I'm a fan of anything citrus! 

Well that's about it! I know this is a really short post but I promise you that the next one will be a longer one and the last haul post for a while hopefully.. =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment