Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sephora VIB Haul!

Hello hello! Well I'm sure that you guys waited long enough for this post so here it is! I'm gonna share with you guys what I have purchased from the Sephora VIB event that was held I think three weeks ago? I'm such a bad blogger... :/ Anyways let's get into the post! 


All the items that I got! 





This is probably my best purchase out of everything! I'm sure if you have read my blog for a while then you that I'm a nail polish fanatic ( or should I said hoarder haha ) and I'm always looking to try out new brands and I've heard pretty good things about this brand so when I saw this set at Sephora I knew I wanted to get it. I think this set is pretty worth it for the price tag ( I believe it was $60 or $70 CAN ) and the color range is wonderful too! I'll be doing a review on this when I have tried it out =) 



So Sephora always has amazing sets during the holiday season and it's a great way to try out different brands for a somewhat low price so I obviously went to go check it out and my sister picked up this lip set cause she wanted more lip products and I thought it was a good set as well so I got one as well. I believe this set was around $30 CAN and it's well worth it because the Tarte lip product is basically $31 CAN alone and you're getting five other products with it. I will try my best to do a review! 



When I first saw this Urban Decay Feminine Palette on Temptalia back in the beginning of the year and I knew that I wanted to get my hands on it. At first I thought it was just being sold online and I'm not really the online kind of person so when I saw it at my local Sephora I picked it up right away. What attracted me to this palette was that it was on the neutral side but it has some colors that would make your eye look pop. 


I have been wanting this perfume since last year and I finally bit the bullet and put it in my shopping basket. I'm really bad at describing scents so I'm not even gonna bother but all I can say is that it's on the lines of floral so if you're in to that then I suggest giving Chloe a smell. 



We're almost done this haul yay! So the last two items that I got from the VIB sale was MUFE Full Cover Concealer and Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Sandy. My sister has gone through atleast three or four tubes of the MUFE concealer and I wanted to see if it was really good and I have already tried it out and I have to say that it's pretty good. 

Well that's everything that I got from the sale! =) What did you guys get from this sale? Or what were some recent beauty items that you've picked up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment