Sunday, December 16, 2012

I Have A Thing For Accessories..

Well it's been a while since the last time... But can you guys believe that Christmas is arriving in 9 days?! This year has honestly flew by for me cause it feels like it was just summer yesterday ( okay not really with all this snow here.. ) Anyways.. I had an idea of maybe start blogging about fashion here and there because I'm honestly running out of ideas to blog when it comes to makeup, and I have been really into buying new fashion items more then makeup ( GASP! lol ) So I guess here goes nothing! 

If you guys follow me on my Twitter or Instagram then you know what the " big purchase item " is!


 TADA! 




Yup! I finally caved and bought myself a Michael Kors watch. I have been wanting it since last year ( I blame Instagram for this haha ) and when there was a pretty good discount at my local department store, I of course jumped at the opportunity!  When I was lusting over for one of these, I was deciding whether I wanted a full rose gold one or a full silver one, but when the sales lady showed me this silver with rose gold details I knew this was the one I wanted. I can finally post arm candy pictures with my Michael Kors watch! Haha just kidding.. maybe.. 

If you would like to purchase it, it's called the:

                  Michael Kors Mid-Size Silver Color and Rose Golden Stainless Steel Blair Chronograph Glitz Watch


Well isn't that a mouthful! 







I think it's been a year since I saw these floating around the Youtube world and the blogging world and I'm so happy that I can finally get my hands on these because they are available at my local department store ( aka The Bay for my Canadian girls ) 

I thought these were really adorable and they looked awesome in the photos that I've seen. There's just something about these bracelets that made me get four of them.. They would be great to wear alone or with other bracelets or a certain watch * cough Michael Kors cough * =D 





Last but not least, some items that I got from J.Crew Factory store. If you guys don't know what J.Crew is, it is a store that sells items that is overpriced for what it is, for an example a plain black cardigan for $70 now I'm not willing to spend that kind of money. So when I saw that there was a J.Crew Factory store by where I live I knew I wanted to check it out! And I'm glad I did because when I went they were having 40% off everything PLUS 20% off the total on your purchase so that was basically 60% off everything of course me and my sister went a little crazy. 

I thought these jewelry pieces where somewhat unique and they weren't badly priced, and I definitely love the earrings! I don't own anything like this so I was happy to have purchased these =) 

Well that's all for my big accessories haul! What did you guys think? Should I keep going with this? =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment