Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Collective Haul ft. MAC, Lancome, Butter London & Drugstore

Hello! It really has been a while since I last sat down to type up a blog post.. I will have to admit that I did lose my " interest " in blogging during my time of absence but I will definitely try my hardest to get back into the game! Anyways enough of me blabbing, let's move on to the haul! 



counter-clock wise:  Lancome Palette in 385 Plum Elegance, MAC Pearlmatte Powder in Flatter Me, MAC Blush in Cream Soda & MAC Blush in Prom Princess 

I hope that you guys were able to pick up one or two or more items from the MAC Archie collection because this collection is by far the cutest collection released yet this year! =) I was really hoping that I could have gotten my hands on some of the lipsticks but by the time I got to a MAC counter everything was sold out already ( I went a day after the collection was released ) But I was glad to get my hands on the blushes and a pearlmatte face powder. 

I also bought a Lancome Blush Subtil Palette because I was a shopping mood at the time and I remember seeing Michelle Phan using it in her tutorials and I was interested in it so when I saw it at a local Lancome counter, I knew I wanted to get my hands on it. And it's definitely travel friendly! Why bring 3 items when you only have to bring one item? =) 


Swatches ( From left to right ): Prom Princess, Plum Elegance 

Note! I haven't swatched " Cream Soda " or " Flatter Me " because I haven't had the chance to try them out yet! But I will say that I have been loving " Prom Princess " it's a really pigmentated blush so you only need a little bit to give you that " I've just been outside " rosy cheeks ( I'm talking about when it's the winter time kind of outside hahaha!! ) 


Now you guys know that I'm a nail polish addict so of course with spring coming up pretty soon, companies are coming out with such cute pastel colors so when I saw Butter London's Sweetie Shop collection I knew I had to get my hands on some! 

The two shades that I went for were Kerfuffle ( Pink-y Coral ) and Molly Coddled ( Lavender ), there were three or four other shades but I felt I had familiar colors in my collection already. The other shade is from their permanent collection which is Artful Dodger ( Teal ) and it just looked like a really pretty shade. 

FYI: I don't really follow the trends when it comes to nail polish like during the winter season, you should wear darker shades but I would totally rock the hot pink shade just to brighten up my mood =) 


Last but not least, as some of you would know if you read my past blog posts I was in Vegas during the last week of February! ( Yup, I finally popped my Vegas cherry! LOL ) and I didn't really go crazy when it came to makeup, it's kind of a good thing but at the same time I wish I had pick up more things. 

I was on the hunt for the Loreal Color Caresse Lip Shine Stain and I finally found them but it didn't seem that much cheaper then I would buy at home so I only got one in " Rose On And On " Next item that I wanted was Essie's " Mint Candy Apple " ( as if I didn't have enough minty shades nail polish ) and I got my hands on it! I found it weird that where I live, no where had this shade. Next is Essie's Apricot Cuticle Oil and I think this is a new item that they released recently I believe and so far it's working out good I will let you know my thoughts in a future blog post. 

The last two items are more for skin and when I heard good reviews on the Maybelline Clean Express line I knew I wanted to get my hands on something. I thought the makeup remover was a good item to start with and this was pretty affordable ( I think it was around $7 USD ) and lastly I purchased Neutrogena Oil-Free Ance Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser; I can't remember who was raving about this but I'm always on the look out for good cleanser to try out and I love anything with a citrus scent and of course the pink packaging! ( I'm just kidding about the pink packaging.. ) 

Well that's the end of this post! I hope that you guys enjoyed this and if you have tried any of these products, let me know how you feel about them!! =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment