Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Hit List For April!



I think this will be the last post that I do for today.. haha but anyways as you can tell from the title it's gonna be my favorite products of the month! I'm sure that many of you know about monthly favorites from youtube and such so I won't go into much details so I'm going to get started!

Face:
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW30
I tend not to use foundation as much but I'll use it when I need a little bit more coverage.

Eyes:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Tube in Sin
- Maybelline Eye Enhancers in 750 Mink ( a good drugstore dupe for MAC All That Glitters )
These two items go really well together, perfect combo if you want a bit of color on your lids.
- Loreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black
- MAC Technkohl Liner in Graphblack
- Loreal Telescopic Explosion mascara in Black
- Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
I love using these two mascaras together, giving me the length and definition I want in my lashes. I use the Telescopic one first then layer on the Voluminious.

Cheeks:
- NARS Blush in Deep Throat
Since posting my ABAD post, I should start using my other ones.. haha it's an addiction I tell you.

Lips:
- Nivea Lip Balm in Milk & Honey
- Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout
- Dior Addict Lipstick in 333 Nude

Scent:
Victoria Secret Pink With A Splash in Sunny & Happy
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SCENT! Wish there was a perfume version of this.

That's all for my favorites! What were some of your favorites for this month? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment