Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Collective Haul! December - February

Hello hello! It's been a while since I last blogged and I'm really sorry! It just that work is getting a little bit crazy and I'm busy getting stuff done before my trip to Hong Kong!! I'M SUPER DUPER EXCITED FOR IT!! It's going to be a shopping galore!! I'm going to be like a kid in a candy store and just buy everything cause I know I can't resist cute things :) Anyways.. I haven't done a haul in quite some time if you haven't noticed, so I thought it was a great time to do one, now let me get started :)


The Items! ( In No Particular Order )
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner in Brownish Black & Blackest Black
- Maybelline Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner in Black
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in 15 Audacious Asphalt & 25 Bad To The Bronze
- GOSH Soft'N Shine Lip Balm in 36 Mocha, 37 Soft Touch, 41 Kiss, 34 Perfect Plum & 31 Passion Pink
- Benefit's Ultra Shine Lip Shine in Nudie-tude
- Essie Luxeffects Nail Polish in Set In Stones & Shine Of The Times
- Sephora By OPI Nail Polish in Traffic-Stopper Copper


- Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me & Peppermint
- Loreal Color Infaillible Eyeshadow in 004 Forever Pink, 005 Purple Obsession & 15 Flashback Silver
- MAC Tendertones Lip Balm in Hush Hush & Hot&Saucy
- MAC Creamsheen Lipstick in Innocence Beware
- NARS Single Eyeshadow in Lhasa
- Wet&Wild Trio Eyeshadow in Knock On Wood
- OPI Nail Polish in Java Mauve-A

A Close Up Of The Items! ( Forgot to take it for the other items hehe )

TIDBITS!
- Most of these items I got are from the hype around it such as the Color Tattoo eyeshadows, the Infaillible eyeshadows and MAC Tendertones.
- I wasn't planning on getting Innocence Beware lipstick, but then I remember that I wanted to get it when it came out with the Disney Villains collection but of course I skipped on it and after everyone was raving about it and when I went back the next day it was sold out -____-
- I have Peach Kiss of the Baby Lips and my first impressions on it is that I really like it! :) It's definitely moisturizing! And I like the scent of it; yum peaches! Hehe
- I was kind of disappointed in the MAC packaging because what you see is just a cover, it comes in the classic black packaging. It would have been nice if they used that packaging on the product.
- First impressions of the Loreal Infaillible in Flashback Silver; I really like it! It applies smoothly on the lid and it lasted on me for atleast 12 hours with an eyeshadow primer ( I used Urban Decay Primer Potion )
- I was never a fan of chunky glitter nail polishes, but then of course when Essie came out with their Luxeffects line and everyone raving about it I wanted to get my hands on it and I'm glad I did because they are gorgeous on the nails! I'm still looking for the pink glitter one called " A Cut Above " but I don't think I'll have the luck :(

Wow! I just noticed that most of this collective haul is from Maybelline, I didn't even know that :O Though I must admit that Maybelline is probably my favorite drugstore brand :) and of course Loreal comes in second hehe.

Anyways! This was a pretty lengthy post I'll say but I'm sure you guys enjoyed it right? :) And I do apologize for not blogging as often as I should be but I'll try my best to keep up with it! Thank you for your support! <3

1 comment: