Monday, February 20, 2012

February Favorites!

Hello! I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately, been really tired from working five days in a row and they were all pretty long and tiring shifts. But now that I have a day off, I thought I would do a little blogging because it actually relaxes me :) So I guess that's a A+ for you guys! Haha anyways I wanted to do my monthly favorites post early because I know I will forget about it later on so it's better to get it done :) So let's get started..


The Fabulous Items!
Urban Decay Naked Palette || MAC Mineralize Blush in Subtle Breeze || Loreal Infaillible Eye Shadow in 015 Flashback Silver || Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart || Maybelline's One By One Mascara || Bath & Body Works " Bali Mango " Body Lotion

The Shades I Mainly Used This Month!
Virgin || Sidecar || Buck || Darkhorse || Toasted || Hustle

Swatches!
Virgin | Sidecar | Buck | Toasted | Hustle | Flashback Silver | Subtle Breeze | Sweet Tart
* I thought I had swatched Darkhorse but I guess I didn't :( Sorry! But I'm sure you guys should know how that color looks like ;) *

Tidbits!
- I don't know why I was into using my original Naked Palette so much this past month! I guess it's because I got the Naked2 palette and want to use it up but it'll take me atleast a couple years.. LOL
- I will say that I just recently got the Loreal Infaillible eye shadow in Flashback Silver during this month, but I can honestly say that they are definitely worth the hype and worth having in your makeup stash! I will be doing a full review later on!
- Revlon's Sweet Tart has to be one of the first " bright " lip color I have used so far during this year! And I'm loving it! I was never into the whole bright lips trend but then after reading other beauty blogs and watching Youtube videos, I wanted to give it a try and I'm glad I did! :) Now I'm looking into buying more bright colors! Any suggestions?
- One new product I have been loving is the Maybelline One By One mascara, it has definitely prove to me that I do have eyelashes! :D It doesn't give me the volume but it gives me the lengthing to make my eyelashes appear longer and separated!

Well that's all I have to say! What are some of your February favorites? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment