Hello hello! It has been a while since I have lasted blogged and I feel really bad :'( but like usual work and laziness has gotten in the way! LOL Anyways I know that I said before that I wasn't going to do anymore hauls until after I come back from my trip but it was a BIG lie because there was great deals going on at the drugstores and then Sephora mailed out a 15% coupon just this past week ( which is still good until next week! :D ) so it was really hard to resist :'( But I know that you guys like reading hauls so here's a biggie one! Let the fun begin! :D
All the items in it's glory! :D
OPI New York City Ballet Collection
Left to Right:
Pirouette My Whistle || You Callin' Me A Lrye? || Care To Danse? || Barre My Soul
Revlon Matte 003 Mauve It Over || Revlon Super Lustrous 415 Pink In The Afternoon || Loreal Color Riche 800 Fairest Nude || Loreal Color Riche Balm 518 Tender Mauve || CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine in Citrusmint || CO Bigelow Lip Cream in Lemon & Pomegrante || CO Bigelow Calming All-Purpose Salve in Lavender
Sephora Hydrating Powder Blush in 09 Healthy Rose ( Not shown ) || Sephora Lip Balm in Crazy Coral || YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain in 12 Corail Fauve || YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain in 19 Beige Aquarelle || Makeup Forever Mat Velet+ Foundation in Shade 30 || BareMinerals Finishing Touches Kit ( Sephora VIB Exclusive ) || The Original Beauty Blender Sponge || Sephora + Pantone Universe Color Of The Year Blush Duo in Tangerine Tango 2012
I love the packaging! :D So pretty!
Another close up!
The back side!
Another close up! Isn't it so pretty!!
- I have been eyeing OPI's New York City Ballet collection very since I saw the official photo(s) on OPI's Twitter and I just knew that I would get alot of use out because the colors are so soft and great for everyday wear. And I'm definitely a fan of the jelly finish of nail polishes so I knew I had to get my hands on them!
- I wasn't planning on getting the Revlon(s) and Loreal(s) lipsticks but I was randomly at the drugstore and I saw the sign for $3.99 on Revlon lipsticks and $6.99 for Loreal lipsticks so I thought I would grab a couple :) Even the Colorburst Lip Butters were part of the sale at the time but of course by the time I got there, the racks were rapped :(
- Another item that I wasn't planning on buying was the Sephora + Pantone Universe blush duo but when I was inside the Sephora, I didn't see it at the first display they had and then I saw another display for it and there was only one left, I left it at first but then I just kept thinking about it so I went back and grab it before someone else did :) Yes, that is how I shop >D
- I literally jumped for joy when I saw the Beauty Blender at the area where the check out was but I definitely wasn't loving the price tag it came with it so it better be worth the price I paid for it!
- A First Impression Mini Review: YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain
I will have to say that I haven't tried alot of lip stains in my life but I will say that THIS product has to be the best lip stain I have ever tried!! It's one that doesn't dry out my lips, and the pigmentation is amazing! I will be doing a full review on these babies once I have tested them out a little more ;)
Well that's all guys! I do have one more purchase that I want to show you guys but it's going to have to wait till next time and I'm so excited to use it!!! I wonder if you guys can guess what it is hehe! Anyways! I want to know what you guys got with your Sephora 15% coupon and if you guys are planning to get anything with it? I know I will be going back for some more items :)
OH! And I hope you guys have entered my appreciation giveaway, if you haven't then you can click the link here and enter! It closes April 18th!! :)