Friday, October 12, 2012

Monthly Favorites!

Hello! Wow it's almost half way through the month and I'm posting my monthly favorites for September now! I know, I'm slow but you know it's better late then never right? Well let's get into the goodies! 


The Items! 

- MAC Melba blush 
- Loreal Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy 
- Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner 
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touche Concealer in Buff 
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Heavenly 
- YSL Rouge Volupte Lip Stain in 17 Encre Rose 
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara 
Guerlain Meteorites in 02 Teint Beige 


Guerlain Meteorites! A Closer Look! 


Loreal Lineur Intense Brush Tip Eyeliner, A closer look! 


MAC Melba Blush! ( It's showing up a little bit darker then it should be! ) 


Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara! 


Swatches! 

Covergirl - Heavenly, YSL - Encre Rose, Chanel - Boy, MAC- Melba 

Tidbits!

- I bought the Guerlain Meteorites powder on a whim and at the time when I bought it, it was the talked about product on the blogs I was reading. First Impressions: It gives me the glow-y yet somewhat matte and I liked that =) With this and the Urban Decay setting spray, it is the duo for long lasting makeup! 

- I'm sure that I have mentioned this before but MAC Melba blush is slowly becoming a favorite/staple in my makeup collection! In the pan it looks like a light peach-y orange shade, but when I apply it to the face it comes out a little darker and I can see it as a contouring shade for me. It's like a 2 in 1 product! 

- I will have to admit that I absolutely hated the Loreal Lineur Intense Liquid Brush Tip Eyeliner and now I'm liking it! I think the problem was that I didn't know how to control it and also the brush tip applicator was really flimsy. But now with a really steady hand, it's actually pretty easy to use! Definitely recommend to others that have used eyeliner for a long time but not for beginners. 

- Speaking of eyeliners, there's another one that I have been liking last month and it's the Dollywink liquid eyeliner because the applicator is a really fine pointy brush tip so you can really get the precise line that you need/want. Sadly I didn't get much backup of this when I was in HK back in May =( 

- Have to say that Maybelline is probably one of my favorite drugstore brands because I'm a fan of their eyeshadow and mascara! I recently started using Define-A-Lash and I have to say that it really does define each of my lashes! I first have to have a good curl on them from my eyelash curler and then I would wiggle the brush from the bottom to the tip of my eyelashes, then it would give me the best results! FACT~ I think for me I look for more definition in my lashes then for volume =) 

Well that's all for my monthly favorites of September! What were some of your favorites of that month? 

P.S! Have any of you guys picked up anything from the MAC Marilyn Monroe collection this past week? If you did then you're very lucky cause I heard that it sold out within 2 hours being available online on the official MAC website crazyyy!! O_O 

No comments:

Post a Comment