Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Better Late Then Never Right?

It has been almost a month since the last time I updated my blog.. Wow, I definitely feel like I fell off the blogging train but I'm now back to blog! ( atleast for a while :] ) And I'm sure you can tell from the title that it's going to be a October monthly favorites post right? ( Okay maybe not.. ) Well I better not keep blabbing on and just get right into the star products! 

P.S. I do apologize for the not so great photos because now that's in winter here in Canada, I'm not getting enough hours of sunlight so please bare with me! =)


The Stars! 

- Urban Decay Original Naked Palette 
- Loreal Colour Riche Balm in 818 Nourishing Nude
- Loreal Colour Riche Balm in 218 Rose Elixir
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched 
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Buff
- MAC Blush in Pink Tea ( Limited Edition ) 
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation in Buff 230W


Swatches! From Left to Right

Nourishing Nude, Rose Elixir & Pink Tea

Tidbits! 

- Ah yes, I have included the most loved neutral colored palette yet again. You just can't get enough of neutrals, the color that I have used most is Sidecar, Buck, Sin and Naked. If you still haven't gotten your hands on this palette or Naked2 palette then I suggest you do, definitely a makeup item to splurge on but so worth it ( in my opinion ) =] 

- As I said before it's winter time where I live so my lips are definitely feeling the effects and trust me having cracked/dry lips isn't cute! And I have to say that the Loreal Colour Riche balms and Maybelline Baby Lips have been saving my lips and will definitely have a place in my makeup bag. They are both moisturizing and makes your lips look smooth and it will definitely come in handy cause Christmas and New Years is just around the corner ;) 

- I'm sure you guys know by now that I have a thing for blushes! I swear I have enough to last me a couple years... HAHA! So I have been going through my collection and seeing if I can find new favorites or rediscover some old favorites! When I came across Pink Tea, I knew it was going to be a new favorite; in the pan it may appear a little light but it'll appear darker when applied to the cheeks. 

- I will be doing a review on the Lancome foundation pretty soon! So watch out for that! =) 

Now here are some nail polish favorites! 



From Left to Right! 

- Revlon: Pale Cashmere 
- MAC: In The Limelight ( Limited Edition ) 
- Essie: Pilates Hottie ( Limited Edition ) 
- Essie: No Place Like Chrome ( Limited Edition ) 
- Butter London: Fairy Cake ( Limited Edition ) 

TIP! If you apply Revlon's Pale Cashmere as a basic colour and then apply Butter London's Fairy Cake on top, it seriously looks like snowfalls on your nails and it totally reminds me of Christmas =] ( At least to me.. lol! ) 

Well that's all that I have to share for now! I should warn you that the next couple posts are going to be haul posts so hopefully I won't be bringing the shopaholics in you guys hehe =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment